Travel & Wanderlust Notes
After growing up... on Army Bases, the rolling prairies, & Southern dirt roads, I travel as often as possible to partake in curating breathtaking experiences with amazing folx. Traveling is a way to re-center, re-focus, & get re-enchanted with life. Plus, much like alcohol & cars, some things are just better imported.
If our schedules don't align or you can't find yourself in Minneapolis, don't let geography get in our way. Whether a getaway or accompanying you on a work trip, moving about the country or galavanting across the globe, I'm happy to join. I have an insatiable wanderlust, a thirst for adventure, & a passport that is armed and at the ready.
Flying me to you is bound to be an adventure full of unforgettable memories. Please use my Washington, D.C. rate for your reference. *Packages DO NOT include round-trip business to first class airfare, accommodations, & other misc. travel to you.*
USA Lower 48: 4H Date minimum + variable travel
- Hawaii, Alaska: 12H date minimum + variable travel
- International: 48H Date minimum + variable travel
- Travel decorum & accommodations, please look click here.
- Planning an engagement requires at least one week of advance notice so that I may make the necessary accommodations on my end. For safety & privacy reasons, I enjoy booking my own flight & meeting one another at the airport. Think the airport scenes in Love Actually.
- Deposits are used to safeguard our time as I will not confirm our date until it is received. In addition, it's needed so I may book my flight to you. A minimum 50% deposit is required.
- Before our Date having a brief chat before our jaunt via phone or Skype allows us to knock out the details early so we can focus on what really matters... us.
- Accommodations are simple. I prefer to lay my head down next to you in our luxurious 4+ star hotel or resort. Sleeping alone is a waste of my talent! I enjoy the intimacy of our pillow talk, holding one another skin against skin. Please secure us a King bed - I adore cuddling but I'll admit I'm a bit of a nuclear furnace. If you're not a great bedfellow, we should probably sleep separately. I've been compared to a little energizer bunny but once I'm sleepy, I'm 104% tired and there is no coming back from that. Rest is essential, so for extended overnights & when traveling together, I require a minimal six (6) hours of uninterrupted sleep if I'm to be in fine fettle; eight (8) hours to keep sass at bay.
- A hungry mind I do have. If we should be spending a significant amount of time together, I do require a minimal two to three (2-3) hours of alone time per day to use as I see fit. I'll most likely go exploring off the beaten path or join some colleagues for a posh little lunch.