Travel & Wanderlust Notes
After growing up...
on Army Bases, the rolling prairies, & Southern dirt roads, I travel as often as possible to partake in curating breathtaking experiences with amazing folx. Traveling is a way to re-center, re-focus, & get re-enchanted with life. Plus, much like alcohol & cars, some things are just better imported.
If our schedules don't align or you can't find yourself in Minneapolis, don't let geography get in our way. Whether a getaway or accompanying you on a work trip, moving about the country or galavanting across the globe, I'm happy to join. I have an insatiable wanderlust, a thirst for adventure, & a passport that is so ready.
Some wanderlust advice
- Don't forget your passport/ID on the breakfast bar or in an empty wine box. You & your Uber driver won't be in a race against the clock. We won by the way.
- Eat... like a local.
- Let people in. Yes... talk to strangers. The community knows more than us.
- Say yes to adventure more often than no. Age is irrelevant to adventure. Once you're over the hill, you pick up speed.
- Walk a lot and get lost.
- Don't (insert expletive). I know we're tired but let's find something to admire.
- Never pass up the opportunity to use the facilities... seriously.
Planning an engagement requires at least one week of advance notice so that I may make the necessary accommodations on my end. For safety & privacy reasons, I enjoy booking my own flight & meeting one another at the airport. Think the airport scenes in Love Actually.
Deposits are used to safeguard our time as I will not confirm our date until it is received. In addition, it's needed so I may book my flight to you. A minimum 50% deposit is required.
Before our Date having a brief chat before our jaunt via phone or Skype allows us to knock out the details early so we can focus on what really matters... us.
Accommodations are simple. I prefer to lay my head down next to you in our luxurious 4+ star hotel or resort. Sleeping alone is a waste of my talent! I enjoy the intimacy of our pillow talk, holding one another skin against skin. Please secure us a King bed - I adore cuddling but I'll admit I'm a bit of a nuclear furnace. If you're not a great bedfellow, we should probably sleep separately. I've been compared to a little energizer bunny but once I'm sleepy, I'm 104% tired and there is no coming back from that. Rest is essential, so for extended overnights & when traveling together, I require a minimal six (6) hours of uninterrupted sleep if I'm to be in fine fettle; eight (8) hours to keep sass at bay.
A hungry mind I do have. If we should be spending a significant amount of time together, I do require a minimal two to three (2-3) hours of alone time per day to use as I see fit. I'll most likely go exploring off the beaten path or join some colleagues for a posh little lunch.
*Packages include my round-trip business to first class airfare, underground valet parking at MSP Intl Airport (it's winter), & other miscellaneous travel to you. Packages DO NOT accommodations.*
- USA Domestic Travel (Lower 48): Minimum 4H Date +$750 for travel expenses
- Hawaii, Alaska, & Canada: Minimum 12H Date + $900 for travel expenses
- International Travel (Ex.Canada): Minimum 15H Date +$2,000 for travel expenses
- For travel decorum & thoughts on accommodations, please look click here.