Set a date...
Ready to tumble down the rabbit hole?
You're feeling the vibe, you've found some time, & you're ready to meet? Great! Please understand there are no ifs, ands, or buts about screening. Simply, submit your information via my SSL-secured booking form & my amazing assistant, Cynthia, will touch base with you soon. But be patient, it can take up to 72H to verify you, darlin' for various reasons.
All I require of you is the following:
- Submit either (a) two recent & reputable independent companion references (within 8 months) and/or (b) employment verification should you not have companion references. Those that submit employment information in addition to their companion references will receive a quicker response.
- If forms are not your thing, you may submit an email in the same format as the booking form to Cynthia. If it is an absolute necessity that I be the one to handle verification due to privacy concerns, status, or celebrity, please email me.
- If you are a couple, I do require that both halves of your partnership submit a booking form separately. I need to know that both of you are down.
A few things to keep in mind:
- TER Handles/Whitelists & P411 handles/okay's do not replace my screening process. They only serve as supplemental tools.
- Please double check my AGENDA before submitting a booking form. Providing 72H to one week's notice are the MVP!
Rest easy that your privacy is of utmost importance to me & I take every measure necessary to ensure its protection. From here, my prompt & professional assistant, Cynthia, will be guiding you through the initial booking process. Thanks to Cynthia, we can meet without all the doldrum of setting up a date.
When the time is right, I'll step in...
- To my returning suitors, there is no need to be screened again. Please email me directly or reach out to me via phone.
- Please allow us 72 hours to respond. In the meantime, entertain yourself & get to know me a bit more via my blog or timeline. Should you want to make me smile before our date, check out my favourites.